1) How do I sign up?
- You can sign up on the homepage of ashleyborden.com, or just click here
- Select the workout plan that’s right for you! Confused? Read about the different plans below!
- On the program page, Select “Purchase Plan.”
- Download the app, either on your computer through the provided link, or download it directly to your phone.
- Start your transformation!
2) Do I need a gym?
YES. All workout plans are designed to be done in a typical gym with standard equipment.
3) What else besides a gym do I need?
Although not required, we strongly suggest you create your own little “gym bag” with a few versatile items to help you get the most out of your transformation:
- Mini Bands - choose a medium and light resistance
- Yoga Mat
- Jump Rope
- Bungee set with handles – Ideally you have light, medium, and heavy
- Foam Roller
4) Do I have to pay every month?
No. You purchase each program individually, and can use them as often as you’d like for as long as you’d like.
5) Am I purchasing a new app each time?
Nope! The first time you purchase a workout plan, you download and install the Ashley Borden Fitness App. After that, you have the app! If you’d like to purchase a new plan to switch it up, you can do that, but you’re still using the same app - the #ABFitApp.
6) Do you have any advice for diet or food prep?
Yes! The #ProjectHotBody, #AustinRhodesBuild, and #Rezafit programs all come with my S.O.S. Food Plan included! The S.O.S. Food Plan is a comprehensive, flexitarian/pescatarian, non-diet food plan. Including over 50 recipes, 2 weeks of meal plans. Grocery lists, practical lifestyle tips to help you overcome trigger eating and finally feel satiated. Read here for more.
7) Help! I purchased a program and can’t find the S.O.S. Food Plan. Where is it?
1.) Go to your dashboard
2.) Click on “My Current Workout Plans.”
3.) Click on “View Plan.” Once you are on your plan’s page, scroll all the way down to the bottom. On the left hand side, under “Resources,” you’ll see a link to the S.O.S. Food plan.
Just click on the link to download!
8) Can I use the app on my phone, or just my computer?
You can use the #ABFitApp on your smart phone, computer, or tablet!
9) How do I use the app to schedule my workouts? I’m confused!
Watch this easy tutorial and it will show you how to use all the features of the app and schedule your workouts in less than 2 minutes.
10) Can I do the plans while pregnant or trying to get pregnant?
Always consult a doctor before starting a new workout plan while pregnant or trying to conceive.
11) What workout plan do I choose?
It depends on your goals! Each plan is created to help you reach a different goal. Visit each plan’s page to learn more about the program and find out if it’s right for you.
12) Oops! I can’t get to a gym after all. I thought I could do this at home. Do you offer any workout programs I can do at home, in hotels or dorms?
Yes Ashley Borden’s award winning streaming programs are available! Buy Ashley's streaming programs or learn more about them here! HERE