1) How do I sign up?
- You can sign up on the homepage of ashleyborden.com, or just click here
- Select the workout plan that’s right for you! Confused? Read about the different plans below!
- On the program page, Select “Purchase Plan.”
- Download the app, either on your computer through the provided link, or download it directly to your phone.
- Start your transformation!
2) What workout plan do I choose?
It depends on your goals! Each plan is created to help you reach a different goal. Visit each plan’s page to learn more about the program and find out if it’s right for you.
3) Would you rather work out at a GYM or at HOME?
If you’d prefer to workout at home, then try the Hot At Home Program.
4) What equipment do I need for the Hot at Home Program?
For maximum effectiveness, you will most likely need 2-3 different weight dumbbell sets. Select your dumbbell sets as light, medium and heavy based on for your personal strength. Small space? This is a great dumbbell set with lots of weight variety, and takes minimum space: CLICK HERE I also recommend Mini Bands and a Foam Roller for optimal body results! You can use this equipment with any workout.
5) What if I’d rather work out at the gym? Which #ABFitApp workout plan do you recommend?
It depends on your goals! Each plan is created to help you reach a different goal. Visit each plan’s page to learn more about the program and find out if it’s right for you. The following three plans are designed for a typical gym with standard equipment.
6) What else besides a gym do I need?
Although not required, we strongly suggest you create your own little “gym bag” with a few versatile items to help you get the most out of your transformation:
- Mini Bands - choose a medium and light resistance
- Yoga Mat
- Jump Rope
- Bungee set with handles – Ideally you have light, medium, and heavy
- Foam Roller
7) Do I have to pay every month?
Depends on the program! The Hot At Home Program is a subscription program, where you pay $19.99 a month for 3 brand new, full body workouts a week.
8) Am I purchasing a new app each time?
Nope! The first time you purchase a workout plan, you download and install the Ashley Borden Fitness App. After that, you have the app! If you’d like to purchase a new plan to switch it up, you can do that, but you’re still using the same app - the #ABFitApp.
9) Do you have any advice for diet or food prep?
Yes! All programs come with my S.O.S. Food Plan included! The S.O.S. Food Plan is a comprehensive, flexitarian/pescatarian, non-diet food plan. Including over 50 recipes, 2 weeks of meal plans, grocery lists and practical lifestyle tips. The plan can be adjusted for weight loss, maintenance or weight gain. Read here for more.
10) Help! I purchased a program and can’t find the S.O.S. Food Plan. Where is it?
You can only download the S.O.S. Food Plan via your computer!
1.) Go to your dashboard
2.) Click on “My Current Workout Plans.”
3.) Click on “View Plan.” Once you are on your plan’s page, scroll all the way down to the bottom. On the left hand side, under “Resources,” you’ll see a link to the S.O.S. Food plan.
Just click on the link to download!
11) Can I use the app on my phone, or just my computer?
You can use the #ABFitApp on your smart phone, computer, or tablet!
12) How do I use the app to schedule my workouts? I’m confused!
Watch this easy tutorial and it will show you how to use all the features of the app and schedule your workouts in less than 2 minutes.
13) Can I do the plans while pregnant or trying to get pregnant?
Always consult a doctor before starting a new workout plan while pregnant or trying to conceive.